Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, there is a certain theme assigned where you have to try to list ten for that category. For more information, visit their page here.
January 5: Resolutions for the New Year
I have done a small post on this already, but they were all pretty broad and book-centered. Since then, I have thought of some more things I want to do this year, so here they are, in no particular order!
- Read more books: This is pretty obvious, who wouldn’t want to read more books!
- Keep this blog consistent and try to keep to a schedule of some sort: This way, I can hopefully avoid blogging slumps.
- Drink more water than I am already!
- Interact more on my Twitter account: It is just sitting there, ready to be used!
- Learn more with graphics and try to incorporate them more into posts: I have been experimenting with this more, and I really like where it is going.
- WATCH DISNEY MOVIES!!! I just really want to watch some of my old favorites this year!
- Read books that I already have in my possession.
- Participate in more blog events, like read-a-thons. I am participating in bout of books, and I want more events like that!
- Remember to keep a positive attitude.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, because they make you feel great!
So those are some of my resolutions! What about you?