With it being the first day of the new year and all, I have been thinking about what I want to do to this blog. One of my goals was to revamp Find Me at the Library. So far, I have come up with a few things I am thinking about doing. Please let me know what you think, what you would like to see, or if you have any suggestions!
- Goodreads Reviews: This past year, I made a new goodreads account! I am thinking of publishing my reviews on goodreads as well, because all it is is a simple copy and paste!
- Monthly Discussion Post: I have always loved discussion posts, but it seems like I always pass over them. I would love to have a monthly feature where we can discuss book-related things!
- Another Buddy Read!: I would loveeeee to do one of these!
- Non-Spoiler and Spoiler Reviews: This is always a problem with me for reviews. I want to give a review that intrigues someone who hasn’t read it, but for some books, I want to go on and on over the little details! So I was thinking that for some books, I would have double-feture reviews, one compeltely non-spoiler and another that is more of a discussion. I’m not sure yet, I just feel like we could discuss a book without having to worry about spoiling others, because that’s no fun!
- To Be Read Tab: I definitely want to play around with my layout in 2016, and I am thinking about doing a still TBR page with maybe my top few books I want to read.
These are just a few of the things I am thinking about right now! What do you think? Let me know down in the comments!