It’s sort of sad how unfamiliar sitting at my computer and typing a post feels. I haven’t done this in over a month. Honestly, time flies by, and I am very happy to be back. Between life, studying, and holiday activities, time has been limited. Christmas is in 3 days! After the holiday, things we will go back to normal and I will be back on track.
Since I have been gone for quite some time, I figured I would do a little update on what has been going on lately. (I went MIA after November 9th, that’s why some of these announcements/reactions are a bit late!)
- I READ WINTER AND FINISHED THE LUNAR CHRONICLES 😥 Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved the ending with all my heart, but I am still sad this wonderful series has ended. Don’t worry, I have a ton to say about this book, so I will start my review after Christmas!
- I saw MOCKINGJAY PART 2 and I absolutely loved it. Again, another one of my beloved series (in this case a movie series) has come to an end! This too has a review coming up.
- I watched the season finale of ONCE UPON A TIME. IT WAS SO SAD GUYS! 😥
- I was going to watch the FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM trailer, but decided that I wanted to read the story first (I know, I have no idea how I haven’t read it yet!)
- I got completely behind on DOCTOR WHO, but am totally prepared to catch up this Christmas break.
- I saw the preview for STARS ABOVE and realized that I still had some more time in Marissa Meyer’s world.
- I then saw that one of the Lunar short stories was called “Something Old, Something New” and got extremely excited!
- I decided that I am done with the DIVERGENT movies, because all of these Allegiant promos looks horrific.
- THE 100 released the trailer for season 3, and it looks pretty awesome.
- I reread FANGIRL because I couldn’t read a new book during finals week.
- I binge watched JANE THE VIRGIN on Netflix during the first few days of break.
Yeah, so there is a recap of everything I would have been posting about had I not taken a break from blogging. I will say that I am feeling more inspired to blog and seem to be getting out of my horrible reading slump. Having all of this free time and the new years coming up will probably push me to blog more. You know the saying, “new year, new me,” and I am very excited to be back!