Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, there is a certain theme assigned where you have to try to list ten for that category. For more information, visit their page here.
October 13: Top Ten Author Duos that You Would Love to See
This was a bit harder for me, so I wasn’t thinking realistically. I choose concepts authors are good at in their books and paired them with authors and their concepts. I kept a list of just a couple of authors so it was easier, so that’s why there are many of the same authors on here (most with very popular books)
- John Green and Gayle Forman: This book would break my heart into a billion pieces.
- Morgan Matson and Rainbow Rowell: Cuteness Overload, am I right?
- Lynette Noni and Sarah J. Maas: These two are the queens of world building.
- Marissa Meyer and Rick Riordan: They both deal with recreations…it would be perfect.
- Alexandra Bracken and Veronica Roth: These two could build a great dystopian.
- J.K. Rowling and John Green: Magical heart-break
- Stephanie Perkins and Gayle Forman: Best contemporary ever.
- Rainbow Rowell and John Green: PLEASE
I could only think of 8 duos. I promise next week’s TTT will be much better.