Big thanks to Kayla @ The Fiction Fairy for nominating me! She just started blogging not that long ago and so far her site is great, so make sure you check it out! Here are the rules for award participants.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started Find Me in the Library so I could share my love of reading with others, give others inspiration to read, and give my thoughts on the books I’ve read.
2. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Ahhh, this is such a hard one, because I have a few contenders! If I had to choose my favorite movie because of how accurate it was, I would have to choose Catching Fire, because that movie is spot on. My other favorite would have to be The Fault in Our Stars because that movie is just perfection 💗.
3. What is (or was) your most anticipated book release of 2015?
I can not express my boundless excitement for Winter by Marissa Meyer. Seriously, I have been waiting for this book for more than a year, and I physically need this book in my life.
4. If you could meet and interview any author, who would it be?
Me interviewing a favorite author probably would just end up with me staring in awe and stuttering so…. I would totally interview J.K. Rowling and ask more about the Wizarding World. My other top choice would be John Green, because not only do I love his books, I watch him on his YouTube with his brother Hank, and he is just the funniest human ever. Of course, if I ever had an opportunity to interview ANY author, I would be supper stoked.
5. What is your favorite OTP of all time?
While there are many cute couples, it is very easy to choose my absolute favorite: Percy and Annabeth. If you haven’t read either of Rick Riordan’s series, you are not aware of the absolute adorableness of these two. It is the best love story ever, and they deserve the happiest of happy endings.
6. If you could hang out with any fictional character for a day, who would you choose?
Most definitely Hermione, because that means by default I would also be with Ron and Harry, as well as in the Wizarding World. Hermione and I would totally relate and talk about spells and all kind of jazz. That would be the best day of my life.
7. What is your favorite genre to read?
While I love the cute stories that contemporaries bring, Fantasy or Sci-fi has to be my favorite. I loves stories that expand into series, because it allows for the author to really delve into the world and the characters development.
8. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
9. Would you rather travel to the beach or the mountains?
The mountains, because nothing is better than being in a cabin with a beautiful view. Also you won’t have sand on everything you own for weeks afterwards.
10. What Hogwarts house are you in?
I personally think I’m in Ravenclaw because of my love of learning, but I’ll take another quiz just to make sure. *goes to take quiz* OH MY GOSH I GOT HUFFLEPUFF. This is sort of cool because hufflepuffs are awesome, but I still think I would ask the sorting hat to put me In Ravenclaw. Why can’t I be a Divergent, so I can be both 😉
Now that I have those answered, it’s time for me to come up with 10 questions for the people I tag!
1. If you were to rewrite any book to make it better, what book would it be/what would you change?
2. How do you find most of the books you read?
3. Do you have more physical copies or digital copies of books?
4. What character would you pick to be your best friend in real life?
5. Do you lend books out to other people? Why/Why not?
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
7. Where do you enjoy reading most?
8. Can you read multiple books at once, or do you just keep with one book?
9. If you could have any book perfect adapted on-screen, what would it be?
10. Do you think Hermione should have ended up with Ron or Harry?
Those are my questions for these people I nominated! (Sorry if you have already been nominated!!)
Sam @ Bellsie Books
Nicole @ Nymphadora Winterfell
Chanice @ Inside the Mind of a Bibliophile
Nola @ Bookfuls
Jolien @ The Fictional Reader
Anjie @ Love thy Shelf