The Sunday Post is a weekly meme created by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It is a way to recap posts and talk about what is coming in the future. Check out the website Caffeinated Book review here for more information: http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme
I can’t believe we are already this far into July! This summer really is going by fast!
Here are some of my recent posts:
- Vote for July Buddy Read
- Update on Buddy Read
- Top Ten Tuesday: Last Books in my Possession
- Throne of Glass Review
- In the Library: My New Recommendation Series
- July Buddy Read Reveal
This week was pretty successful! I got two new things that I have been wanting to do forever
- Crown of Midnight Review (Definitely)
- Heir of Fire Review ? (Possibly)
- Top Ten Tuesday
- The topic is about diverse books, and if I can’t think of enough, I’ll pick an older theme I haven’t done.
- Totally Didn’t Tag
- First “In the Library” Post
Who knows what else I may think of this week.
I BROKE MY BLOG. Don’t worry I think I got it fixed now. All I was doing was playing around with the design, as I am thinking of making some modifications in the future. One thing leads to another and then I end up with a blog with no menus or pages. I started this blog a little over a year ago, so I had forgotten the method I used that had taken me forever to figure out in the first place. After a few youtube videos and some clicking of buttons, I got it back to how it was. However, if you were on my blog at that time, I apologize for the absolute chaotic state it was in.
- IT IS SO HOT. As soon as you walk outside you feel like you are stuck on the sun. As much as I love swimming and wearing tank tops, I’m slowly getting over summer. Fall is my favorite season and I just can’t wait for sweaters and boots and comfortable weather. Not to mention all the lovely books coming out in fall!
- I keep seeing the middle grade book “Descendants” by Melissa de la Cruz and I am so intrigued. It has these “Once Upon a Time (the show)” vibes and I really want it. Maybe it’ll be my new middle grade book love.
- ABC Family cartoon weekend is the best way to spend a weekend.
July Buddy Read
This week I revealed what book we would be reading for the buddy read. I am planning on starting Say What You Will fairly soon. All the discussions start on July 28th, so if you want to participate, you have a lot of time still! I have one person so far interested in doing a post on their own blog, but if any others are interested, just let me know. Happy reading!