I’m back with another tag! I saw this a very long time ago at alwaysopinatedgirl. I have no idea who created this tag, but if you know, please comment below so I can give credit where credit is due. let’s get started.
1. Which book most recently did you not finish?
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This was a library book that I had to return. Normally, I would’ve renewed it, but I wasn’t invested in all and hoenstly didn’t care if I didn’t finish it.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Definitely The Selection series. There are times where everything is just so ridicuilous and cliche, but I still kind of enjoy it.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I’m kind of confused with this question. I don’t love hating any book that I have read? I do not like the Hush Hush series, but I haven’t read it so I can’t judge it too harshly.
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. I think this is one of the few books I just whole-heartedly dislike. I would write a review on it, but there would be absolutely no postive things at all, and I don’t like being that negative of a person.
5. Which book have you read the most?
Ahhh I don’t even know. I know I read Divergent a couple of times, because I also reread it before the movies came out.
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
I can’t think of any book I would absolutely hate to recieve. For the most part, I can either read the book or give it away. That being said, I probably wouldn’t like being given a huge, old classic book in a different language.
7. Which book could you not live without?
I think you can guess this answer. Harry Potter of course.
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Blood of Olympus. I wasn’t as much angry as I was dissatisfied. It was just such a let down of a finale, and it still makes me sad.
9. Which book made you cry the most?
Who here has read The Fault in our Stars? I rest my case.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
WHAT EVEN IS THIS COVER.