In honor of it being summer and all and I am trying to get some tags I wanna do done, I figured this was a choice. Summertime Madness (great now I have Lana’s Summertiem Sadness stuck in my head) was created at JackEatsLife’s book channel that is located here. So let’s jump on in!
1. Show a book with a summery cover.
Of course, I have to pick Since You’ve Been Goen by Morgan Matson. This cover screams summer at me. In fact, this is basically summer in a book.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for your summer vacation.
I have to go with Camp Half-Blood from the Percy Jackson series. It would be so awesome to hang out with everyone and do all the fun camp activities, and then I could also explore New York. Pretty much a win-win.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?
Here’s the thing….I don’t really do novellas that often. If I had to choose a novella it would have to be either Veronica Roth’s Four or Marissa Meyer’s Fairest, because those are pretty good.
4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness–what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell alllll day. That book has me smiling cover to cover!
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Uhhhh Percy Jackson. He can bring Annabeth along and everything, all of us could chill, and Percy could do cool ocean tricks.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
THERE ARE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. Ron or Hermione from Harry Potter, Jordan or Bear from Akarnae, Johanna from Catching Fire. Don’t make me choose.
Alright that’s that! I know this is suppose to be my tag-tasic week with lots of tags, but trust me, many more will be coming you’re way. Feel free to tag yourself and join along!