The Sunday Post is a weekly meme created by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It is a way to recap posts and talk about what is coming in the future. Check out the website Caffeinated Book review here for more information: http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme
Here are some of my recent posts:
- How to Pick What Book to Read Next – A post where I give you some practical and slightly impractical ways of picking your next book. If you don’t know what to read, check out some of my methods!
- Summer Bookish Bucket List– All kinds of book related things to do over the course of summer.
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni on Sale– I was fortunate enough to get a copy of Lynette Noni’s Akarnae! Her book is also on sale right now, so check out the post for more details.
- Best of Rick Riordan’s Chapter Titles– Some Percy Jackson reminiscing as I share some of the best chapter titles known to man.
- July Buddy Read??– A quick post about the possibility of a buddy read! Please visit this post to learn more about it, as I need some suggestions in general and book titles!
- P.S. I Still Love You Review– My first review in forever over Jenny Han’s newest book.
Recently Finished Books
To Kill a Mockingbird Akarnae
- Akarnae Review- Yes, I finished the book in two days, and I am so ready to review it! Here’s a sneak peek: I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH.
- Tag-tasic Week
- Poll for July Buddy Read
As always, there will probably be some other random post I decide to throw in this week.
You are probably wondering what the heck a Tag-tastic week is. Basically, I haven’t done a tag in ages, and I have many that I would like to participate in. Throughout this tag-tastic week, I will be posting all kinds of tags. I don’t have a final list of which ones I will be doing, but expect some pretty cool ones, and maybe even an orginal tag.
July Buddy Read
I need some book suggestions! I would like to get a poll out this week to see how many people are interested and what book they want to read.