Thank you so mcuh to Bookworms and Fangirls for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award. Here are the rules when you get nominated.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (I couldn’t come with fifteen)
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
1. I hate winter. The only good part about the season is Christmas, and for most of the month of December it is technically fall. Winter just seems to last forever, and I always end up wishing for spring in January.
2. I actually used to hate Harry Potter (please don’t hurt me!). I hadn’t read it or anything and I just though the idea of a series about wizards sounded ridiculous. Then I read it, and all was right in my life.
3. The Hunger Games was one of the first young adult books I read, and I fell in love with the genre immediately.
4. I remember when Ansel Elgort was first casted for Divergent and saying how in a year or so, everyone will love this guy. Needless to say, but I was right.
5. Almost two years ago, the amazingness of coconut m&m’s were introduced into my life. I got a whole bag of them in the Easter candy aisle, and I am so happy. (:
These are the people I nominate… (I Apologize if you have already done this, I just went through my feed and picked people)