In honor of Mockingjay Part 1 coming out on DVD today, I decided to do the Hunger Games Tag. I may modify a few of the questions to fit Mockingjay more. I couldn’t find the creator of this tag for anything, but I still give credit to whoever made this. Alright, let’s get started.
WARNING: SPOILERS POSSIBLE
1. What is your favorite book in The Hunger Games trilogy?
Probably the first one, just because it’s the very first taste into that world and you’ve never really read anything like it. I don’t know though, because I like all of them equally as much. Many people hate Mockingjay for some reason, but I personally found nothing wrong with it.
2. How long would you last in the Hunger Games?
Um, I would definitely be the victor…lol no. To be honest, I would be the one to trip on the bomb thing and die before the games even started. And if I was lucky enough for that not to happen, I would die in the blood bath because I can’t runaway. My best form of defense would be confusing the person so much with weirdness that they wouldn’t know what to do.
3. What is the strangest thing you thought was going to happen in the books?
I don’t really remember since it’s been three years since I first read it. Not really strange, but I thought Effie and Haymitch would get together, but that didn’t happened.
4. How were you introduced to The Hunger Games?
My friend came up to me and said “Here, read this.” And I did.
5. Favorite moment that happens in The Hunger Games trilogy?
I love the whole plan that Beetee sets up in Catching Fire, and everything that leads up to them exploding the dome. It was pretty intense.
6. Who is your favorite character?
I mean I could give the basic answer and sy Katniss or Finnick, but what about Johanna? If I don’t pick her, who will?
7. What district would you live in?
District 3, because it’s technology, and I like technology.
8. What was the most emotional moment in the books for you?
I honestly wasn’t super emotional during these books. I guess Prim’s death??
9. What item from home would you take into the arena with you as a token?
Some sort of locket that I could keep a picture of my family in it, so I can see them while I was in the arena.
10. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books?
Hmm I don’t know, maybe the plan of having children kill one another for entertainment. Seems pretty evil.