Some of you may know that this past fall, Stephanie Perkins released her first anthology, My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Christmas Stories.
The other day, she came out and said that there will be another anthology like this but set in the summer months! It is projected to be out in Summer 2016 and already has a title! Summer Days & Summer Nights will consist of many of our favorite authors just like last time and their own short romance stories. Here is the list of authors that will be writing a story for this book.
- Leigh Bardugo- author of the Grisha trilogy
- Francesa Lia Block- author of Witzee Bat
- Libba Bray- author of the Diviners
- Cassandra Clare- author of The Mortal instruments and Infernal Devices
- Brandy Colbert- author of Pointe
- Tim Federle- author of Tequila Mockingbird and Gone with the Gin
- Lev Grossman- author of The Magicians trilogy
- Nina LaCour- author of Everything Leads to You
- Veronica Roth- author of the Divergent trilogy
- Jon Skovron- author of Misfit
- Jennifer E. Smith- author of Statistical Possibility of Love at First Sight
- Stephanie Perkins– author of Anna and the French Kiss
This is a very interesting group. I’m not really familiar with half of these authors but I do know Leigh Bardugo, Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Nina LaCour, VERONICA ROTH, Jennifer E. Smith, and of course Stephanie Perkins. I think this will be a fun book with cute contemporary reads in it. It will defintiely be great when you just want a good summer romance, that’s for sure.