Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. They create all kinds of super awesome list ideas that we all get to participate in. Check out their website: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
This is the theme from last week (Feb 17) which was during the time I was sick. Even though it’s a week late, I’m still going to post what I have for this theme! I am going to use this post kind of as an intro that will lead into another post.
Top Ten Book Related Problems I have
- When I own some books in a series on my kindle and then some in real life.
- Having to wait a year for the next book to come out (even though sometimes the countdown can be kind of fun).
- The fact that books cost money.
- Not being able to find the perfect reading position.
- Reading so long that your eyes hurt, but you still want to keep going.
- Bad Movie Adaptations (I could go on for hours about certain movies…)
- Reading through good books really fast when you wish you could slow down.
- Having a disappointing end to a book.
- My kindle dying at the absolute worst moment in the book.
- Having to end a series ):
That’s it for now, but keep a look at for a post concerning this matter. Until then, what are your book-related problems?