Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They give a list of topics and ask you to think of 10 books for each one. Here is a link to their blog: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
January 20: Freebie!
This week is a free week! Since there was no assigned topic, I decided to pick an old one from their list. The topic I decided is….
Top Ten Popular Authors I Haven’t Read Yet (in no particular order)
1. Laini Taylor: I see Daughter of Smoke and Bone everywhere and the trilogy is over and I still haven’t read anything by this woman.
2. Maggie Steifvater: Her two big series are The Wolves of Mercy Falls and the Raven Cycle. I will probably never read Shiver but I would definitely like to read the Raven Boys one day.
3. Colleen Hoover: I feel like every time I watch a booktube video I hear this name. She apparently has some amazing reads out there and she is definitely an author I want to check out.
4. Michael Grant: I think I’m the only person who hasn’t read the Gone series. I’ve heard some mixed thoughts on it. If you have read it, please comment what you thought of it!
5. Brandon Sanderson: THIS MAN IS EVERYWHERE. He has so many books that everyones raves about. I don’t know which one of his to start first, but I am definitely reading one soon!
6. Sarah Dessen: I love contemporary books, yet I haven’t read a single Sarah Dessen book. I don’t know how that is even possible.
7. Holly Black: While I have heard great things of her books, I think the only thing I ever read from her was a short story in My true Love Gave to Me.
8. Michelle Hodkin: Still haven’t read Mara Dyer.
9. Rachel Hawkins: I always heard people talking about Rebel Belle and I actually reserved it from my library the other day, so hopefully I can cross her name off this list very soon!
10. Libba Bray: This is another person I hear a lot about. The book I hear the most is probably the Diviners. I don’t even know what the story is about, but I’ll have to look into it one day.