The other day, I saw that I was nominated fr the Liebster award. Thank you Nyze from EverythingNyze for nominating Find me at the Library! For those of you who don’t know, this is an award that features new bloggers and and learn more about book bloggers. There are a couple rules and guidelines for the Liebster award after you are nominated.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they put on their post.
3. List 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 blogs (preferably those with less than 200 followers) and link them to your post.
5. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My Answers to Nyze’s Questions…
1. How many books have you read in 2014?
I honestly don’t know how many I read last year, because I never sat down and kept rack. I know last year wasn’t my best year reading wise but I would still say around 45-50 books.
2. Have you attended any author signing events and if you have name the authors.
I have actually never attended an author signing event.
3. How may books do you have signed by authors and which ones?
I have two books that I bought or were given to me that were signed. The first one was The Fault in our Stars and it was signed by John Green. My second book was the FOUR by Veronica Roth, so I have books signed by two of my favorite authors (even though I wasn’t there when they signed it)
4. Have you attended on RT Booklovers Convention?
No because I have no idea what that is.
5. Who is your favorite blogger?
One of my favorite book bloggers is hermionefowl, because I just really love the posts she puts out.
6. Which do you prefer? Hardback books or Audio Books?
For me, it will always been hardback books, because I like actually reading them instead of listening. When I listen to books, sometimes I miss things because I am distracted.
7. Who is your favorite female heroine?
For this one, I have to go with Hermione Granger. She is one of my all time favorite female characters because she is a hero that uses her intelligence in battle. She is always the one ready with an answer.
8. Do you have a book/series that you regret buying?
If there is one book I regret buying, it would be I am Number Four. I bought it spur of the moment and then never read it. I know I will more than likely never read it and it’ll just sit on my kindle.
9. How many DNF’s (did not finished) do you have?
Just off the top of my head I can think of around 6 to 7 books I never finished, but there are probably a few more.
10. Any Book Clubs you could recommend?
I’m not apart of any book clubs, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you.
11 Facts about Me…
1. The first book that got me into YA reading was the Hunger Games and I absolutely loved them.
2. For years, I refused to read Harry Potter because it looked “weird.”
3. This was the same for Percy Jackson, because I thought I would hate fantasy.
4. I absolutely love to eat chocolate.
5. I have many, crazy cousins.
6. Disney makes many of my favorite movies.
7. At first, I didn’t want to have a e-reader.
8. I remembered by library card number so I know it by heart.
9. Currently, I am watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.
10. I love roller coasters, but not the too scary ones.
1. Do you have any reading pet peeves?
2. What is your 2015 reading goal?
3. Do you prefer reading physical books or ebooks?
4. Do you ever get books from your library? If so, how regularly?
5. What is currently your most anticipated book?
6. Of your favorite books, which one do you recommend the most?
7. What would be a book yo would recommend for someone who doesn’t like to read?
8. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaption? Least favorite?
9. If there was any author you could meet and get answers to all your questions, which author would you choose?
10. Do you have an all-time favorite book quote? If so, please share!
* I wold have more but I am still finding blogs and the others ones I read had over 200
** Also I’m not sure on the follower amount or if these people have been nominated, sorry!