This is a tag created by Charlotte on her youtube account Charr Frears. She created all the questions to this tag and here is her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV9kI2UCSJo
This tag helps you set some little goals for yourself in reading throughout the new year. I hope by at the end of 2015 I can check off a majority of these questions.
- An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
- If there is anything I want to do in 2015, I want to finally read a Brandon Sanderson book. There has been so much hype about his books, and even though I am late to it, I would still like to partake in it. 🙂
- A book you’d like to read.
- I would really like to read a Boy in a Striped Pajamas soon. I have it on my shelf but it just never seems like the right time to read something like that. However, it’ll be done this year.
- A classic you’d like to read.
- I have never read Jane Eyre, so maybe sometime this year I could get to that.
- A book you’d like to re-read.
- The Great Gatsby because I just really want to go through that book again.
- A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, because I started it and enjoyed it but other books came out at the same time and it was forgotten.
- A big book you’d like to read.
- I don’t really know of any big big books that want to read anytime soon, but I suppose I could always reread one of the last Harry Potter books.
- An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
- Rainbow Rowell because I have loved the two books of hers that I have read and I would really like to read Attachments and Landline.
- A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
- Well I got the Evolution of Mara Dyer for Christmas so I would like to read that whole trilogy now that I have the first two and the third is out.
- A series you want to read (start and finish)
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy or the Grisha trilogy are both high on my lists.
- A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started)
- I want to finish the Lunar Chronicles. (My way of saying I can’t wait for Winter to come out)
- Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2015?
- I’m not great at keeping track of the amount of books I read, but this year I may give it a shot. I put 55 on my goodreads, but I am doubtful that I will remember to log my books on there.
- Any other reading goals?
- Just to read more in general. I don’t exactly want more books read, I just want to spend more time reading even if it is just a little at a time.