The Sunday Post is a meme created by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It is a time to recap what you have posted, and give some insight to what is coming next. It’s a perfect time to share news. Check out her blog at http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme!
Here are some of my recent posts:
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get: In which I try and pick out some of my most anticipated books that are part of a series. A meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
My Imediate Mockingjay Thought: My overall thoughts of the movie right after seeing it. No spoilers at all.
Mockingjay Movie Review: My complete review that is packed with spoilers. Includes my opinions, differences, my favorite scenes, and what I am looking forward to in the next movie!
As many of you know, it’s the week of Thanksgiving! This is normally a pretty busy time with the festivities and all, but and I will still try to post! Here are a few things I am working on…
– Top Ten Tuesday: This week’s topic is Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR: This one should be pretty easy because I have sooo many books that I want to read!
– Thankful for…: In honor of this holiday week, I will be doing some sort of thankfulness post. I’m not sure how I’ll do it or if I’ll do something like ‘Books I am thankful for” or “Authors I am thankful for”. However, I will have some sort of post, so look out for that.
– Thanksgiving Meal Book Tag! I found a tag about thanksgiving food and books. A tag could not be more wonderful, and I am super excited to do it!
Those are some post that will definitely be up and here are some upcoming ideas that may or may not be out this week.
– Book to Movie Hierarchy: After seeing Mockingjay, I had this idea of ranking some of the book-to-movie adaptations I have seen.
– December Releases: I want to make another graphic like last time, and this time I’m going to try and make it bigger! If you have any books coming out in Decmeber you are really excited for, let me know and I will include them!
I can’t believe November is almost over! It has totally blown by, but I am super excited for the Christmas season!