Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. They create all kinds of super awesome list ideas that we all get to participate in. Check out their website: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
This honestly was a very hard one for me. I sat and tried to think of characters, but I just couldn’t come up with many. Here are some of the ones I did come up with, in no particular order.
1. Reagan from Fangirl: This was the first one that popped in my head, because I can’t explain how much I loved Reagan’s character in this book. I could read from her point of view whenever.
2. Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter: Honestly though, who wouldn’t want to read this? I think Neville would just be a very entertaining main character, and he would be hilarious.
3. Issac from The Fault in our Stars: Issac is one of my favorite parts of this whole book. His jokes are hilarious, and I love the way we see him react to things. I think it would cool to get in his mind, and see some of his thoughts, because his life isn’t the great. I mean, his girlfriend dumped him, he’s blind, and his best friend just died.
4. Margo from Paper Towns: You never really get to connect or relate to Margo in Paper Towns, and while I think that is the point of her character, I would like to see her take on things.
5. Clarisse from Percy Jackson: If I had to pick one minor character to know more about in the Percy Jackson series, I would definitely pick Clarisse. I love how protective she over certain people, and she is a unique character.
Well, I got to the half-way mark! This really is a tough one, but I’m sure I’ll think of some later! So, who do you want to have their own book or short story?