Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. They create all kinds of super awesome list ideas that we all get to participate in. Check out their website: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
November 4: Top Ten Books I want to Reread (or would like to)
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: I have not actually went through and reread all of the books of the Harry Potter series. This is not acceptable. My goal is to dedicate a time to do this, but there are so many other books I want to read too!
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson: I read this books a few months ago and it probably made it into my top 10 favorite books ever. It is such a powerful and dark book and I would love to go back and reread it again.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: I really want to reread this and I definitely will before the next book comes out, which I am so excited for. I never would have thought I would have loved a sci-fi fairy tale remake, but it is seriously one of the greatest things ever, and I have to re-experience it.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry: It’s been awhile since I read this for the first time, and I still haven’t seen the movie. Before I see it though, I would love to reread it so I can do a movie adaptation comparison to the book.
- The One by Kiera Cass: I read this in May thinking that it was the last book, but suddenly Kiera is adding on some more!
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan: This is my absolute favorite book in the Percy Jackson series and I would love to read the perfect example of how to tie things up at the end of a series.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: This is an amazing book that is very short, and I would love to go back and reread it.
That’s really all I could think of. I didn’t add books like Divergent or Hunger Games because I actually have reread those, and I don’t see myself doing that anytime soon. I normally don’t reread books a lot unless they were just super good or the next book/movie was coming out.