Oct 28: Top Ten Characters to Dress up like for Halloween
This is a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish. They come up with some super cool topics, so check them out at their blog: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
- Hermione Granger: This would be a great costume, because I think it would be super cool to wear robes, have a wand, and talk in a British accent all night, but maybe that’s just me.
- Tris Prior: Not going to lie, I’ve actually have dressed up like her for occasions, and let me tell you, it is super fun wearing training gear with drawn on tattoos.
- Elizabeth Bennet: This would actually be a very fun costume to put together, especially because it is in a different time period. IT would be like you were pretending to be part of a different generation, which is pretty neat.
- Anyone from The Hobbit/LOTR: I mean those guys just have the best little costumes, but I think the best one would be dressing up as Gollum. It would actually be kind of a freaky costume, because if I saw someone crouched down with a ring muttering precious, I would be kind of scared.
- Dorothy: I mean this one is pretty easy, but it would be pretty easy get a dress and some red slippers, and if you really want to get serious, maybe even a little dog.
- Harry Potter: This honestly could be for anyone, because really who doesn’t want to be Harry Potter.
- Katniss Everdeen: Yeah, I’ve seen this. A lot. But it is simple and people recognize Katniss’ very quickly.
- A Librarian: I mean this is actually a character (I’m sure there is a character but I don’t know anyone) but I mean this person does work with books? Does it count?
- Cath: Cath is just a basic fangirl, so some of us could just wear our normal day outfit. However if you want to be more like Cath, a simple “Keep Calm and Carry On Simon” shirt would be easy enough.
- Disney Princesses/Fairy Tale Characters: Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Goldie Locks, all of these are stories, and some of these characters would be very cool to dress up as.