This is my first tag on this blog! I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to doing more of these, because they are pretty fun.
Would you rather…
- Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Trilogies: I love science fiction and fantasy, and it would be really hard for those to be stand-alone. I love being able to see the characters develop and have more detail.
- Read only female or male authors?
I don’t really want to choose this one, because I think both are great. The gender doesn’t matter to me, as long as they got a good story.
- Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon, because it’s cheaper and I can get it on my kindle. (Plus I can do it online, and don’t have to leave the house)
- All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Movies because could you imagine all the horrible tv shows that could come out of some books. *shudders*
- Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week, even though it would be super hard due to business, but I couldn’t just stop after 5 pages. What if I was at the climax?
- Be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional author, because I want to create my own story.
- Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Read new ones, because I want to be able to discover new favorites.
- Be a librarian or book seller?
A librarian because I would be able to help people find books they are interested in and discover new books that I could just check out later.
- Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Read every genre but my favorite because there are tons on other genres, and there are only so many times you can read the same thing/idea over and over.
- Only read physical books or eBooks?
eBooks because cheaper and can access them easier.
So that’s it guys. Did you like it, and would you like mt to do more tags? If you have any suggestions, please comment below, or if you decide to do this tag, comment your URL, because I would love to see them!